Join us for a book signing and gathering in New York; plus, 10 more things on our radar lately:
- In New York? Join Julie and Margot for a signing of The Organized Home book this Wednesday, February 6, from 6-8 p.m., at Meg Cohen Design Shop, 59 Thompson Street in Soho. Come in from the cold, say hello, and get ideas for decluttering and spring cleaning.
- Did you miss Squirrel Appreciation Day again this year? It sneaked up on us too.
- And by the way, here’s the best way to keep squirrels out of your garden.
- Rabbits, too.
- Guess we should put International Rabbit Day on the calendar too.
- We’re thrilled that Gardenista Considered Awards finalist Nick McCullough has been chosen to design a garden for the upcoming 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show.
- Time capsule for sale: a 1920s-era Hollywood garden (and house) designed for a silent film director could be yours (asking $5.25 million).
- A new way to recycle Christmas trees: feed them to zoo animals.
- Happy Groundhog Day, and here’s hoping he doesn’t see his shadow.
- 10 things nobody tells you about remodeling your bathroom.
- 10 professional organizers you should be following on Instagram (Marie Kondo included).
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Winter Garden
- Current Obsessions: Midwinter Luxe
- Current Obsessions: Garden Restart
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation