What are new basics gardeners new to know? This week we’ll cover how to design a garden on a budget, where to source a front modern picket gate, and which exterior paint colors Parisian architects pick time after time.
Stay tuned for more upcoming stories:
- Indispensable (and colorful) three-season perennial grasses are in; fussy water-hogging flowers are out.
- Marijuana is legal crop in many parts of the US these days—but just how easy is it to grow?
- What to do in the garden in February.
Did you miss any of our most popular stories from last week? Read them here:
- Irresistible Baby House Plants That Will Change Your Life
- 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Narcissus
- Gardening 101: Japanese Sweet Flag Grass