Among the things we’re noting this weekend? The last days of a Sonoma County favorite, the case for a mossy garden, and a series of workshops, all about seeds. Read on:
- Only a few days left to enter for a chance to win more than $3,000 towards a 2019 room refresh. Details here.
- Kate Middleton, garden designer. (Predicting Meghan becomes a florist next.)
- Do you have a houseplant wish list? Here are the best online shops.
- To make this weekend: tangy vitamin C honey that goes on everything.
- Today: a new year, new leaf plant sale in NYC.
- Baby. Plants.
- And, stop by Healdsburg Shed, one of our all-time favorites, this weekend, before it closes its doors for good.
- In Chicago? Learn how to start seeds indoors (plus more seed workshops, going on all weekend).
- And coming February 2 to Westport, Connecticut: a winter terrarium workshop at Terrain.
- The magic of a mossy garden.
- A cure for the winter doldrums: growing cut branches indoors.
- Rethinking landscape architect Roberto Burle Marx.
- The best dish cloth you’ll ever buy.
- And, an old standby makes a comeback
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Midwinter Luxe
- Current Obsessions: Garden Restart
- Current Obsessions: New Year, New You