- The question, via Curbed: “What if water parks were designed by Mies van der Rohe?”
- Here’s what happens to a container garden when temperatures in New York City hit 99 degrees F., via 66 Square Feet.
- What do you remember about your grandfather’s garden? Baby frogs and ferns, via Garlic and Sapphire.
- The proper way to get the dirt off your mushrooms is to brush them, via Julia’s Vita Drommar.
- “Why did I adore Christopher Hitchens?” Amy Wilentz knows the answer.
- Kengo Kuma is not your run-of-the-mill architect, via The Sandman Chronicles.
Finally, are you planning a Decks & Patios project? Learn everything you need to know on to get started with our Hardscaping 101: Decks & Patios 101 guide.