Plans this weekend? We’ll be in our gardens or on the road, except for Justine, who plans to pore over the vast selection of scented geraniums at the The Lyman Estate annual herb sale.
Here’s what else has sparked our interest this week:
- On her way up to Sea Ranch in Northern California this weekend, Meredith is considering a stop at Hog Island Oyster Co. on Tomales Bay.
- Foraged beauty.
- Al fresco kitchen envy.
- Currently reading (and bookmarking for spring dinners).
- Annie is taking note of this this stunning but simple vegetable plate for future fetes.
- Calling all creatives: Local Milk heads to Greece.
- Paper-wrapped bouquets, courtesy of two NYC favorites.
- If you’re in the Connecticut area next weekend, stop by the Trade Secrets Show, where Kendra will be selling our book (and hers) at the Ancient Industries stand.
- And lastly, a nostalgic summer hack from Tricia Rose, in response to our post Hardscaping 101: Outdoor Showers: “Put holes in a bucket and hang it from a tree. To have a shower, fill another bucket (without holes!) with warm water, tip into holey bucket and stand under. P.S. Use very little soap or none at all.”
Share your favorite garden finds with us at #GDfinds. And see our recent posts: