On our radar this week: a streamlined planter, stunning spring salads, and a foraging walk in the Catskills. Plus: Join us tonight at Terrain in Connecticut. Read on to learn more.
- Mending for spring, thanks to Realtor.com: how to fix a screen in an hour or less.
- Into the jungle: inside Mexican haven Las Pozas.
- Spring’s most beautiful salads from a London vegetable genius.
- Heading to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s annual Sakura Matsuri festival this weekend? Plan your path to the most stunning blooms with 7 Trees to See at Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s Festival.
- Upstate? Join Fish & Bicycle, a bar, cafe, and grocery in the Catskills, for a spring wild edible walk and tasting tomorrow. Tickets here.
- And in the same neck of the woods, we’re yearning to rent this cabin.
Did a garden object or outdoor space catch your eye this week? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #GDFinds.
For more ideas and haunts, see our latest posts: