Here’s what we’re eyeing this weekend, including two book events next week and Remodelista’s surprise appearance on a trending TV series. And if you’re in the Bay Area, come hear Michelle’s talk on Thursday about gardens as living spaces.
- At the end of our Japanese issue, Margot is following this vintage Airstream in Tokyo, reimagined as an indoor-outdoor cafe, artful dried-flower arrangements included.
- Spotted on Instagram: a velvety green, romantic facade in Paris, via @haarkon_.
- A simple way to store slippers (and other shoes) in the entryway, thanks to an unexpected hardware store find.
- Admiring these tiny balconies in Tokyo.
- Attention Bay Area readers: Michelle will be at the Outdoor Art Club in Mill Valley next Thursday, February 15, at 1 p.m. to talk about turning outdoor space into living space. Stop by.
Recently in Obsessions: