How to make cut flowers last longer, California on the brink of wildflower, and nine more things to know about this weekend:
- Canada reports the first good news about monarch butterflies that we’ve heard in ages. (Keep planting milkweed!)
- And Britain reports an alarming incidence of backward evolution. (Stop eating daffodil bulbs, Tesco shoppers.)
- There’s a Super Bloom headed for LA; we brake for wildflowers.
- How to make your Valentine’s Day flowers last longer.
- Wondering how to remodel a greenhouse, Palm Dome included?
- A love letter to … cow manure.
- Ikea + Chelsea Garden Show.
- Why you should keep your hands off your plants.
- Attention, Baltimore readers: sign up now to learn how to make hand-tied bouquets.
- 10 things nobody tells you about 2019’s trendiest design material.
- And: 7 game-changing hacks for even the tiniest of kitchens.
Previously in Obsessions: