Onto July—and the Fourth. Kick back with a cold drink and read up on our latest finds.
- One of our favorite New York City haunts has been transformed into a garden oasis. Stop in.
- A Fourth of July DIY.
- Minimize waste on moving day.
- Travel obsession: an inn on the English coast, color edition.
- Michelle is packing a new book about secret, open-to-the-public gardens in cities around the world into her suitcase wherever she goes this summer, for exploring tiny, hidden urban oases.
- Meredith is headed to Florence and Alexa is Paris-bound. Have a can’t miss garden or shop to share? Let them know in the comments.
And few plant swaps to jot down, all going on today:
- Columbia, South Carolina, 3-5:30 p.m. at Fit Columbia, 2002 Blossom Street.
- Madison, Wisconsin, 2-4 p.m.
- Melbourne, Australia: Green at Kathleen swap by the Melbourne Library Service.
- And one next Sunday, July 8: Plantez-Vous, the next What the Flower-organized seed swap in Paris, at Point Éphémère. @WhatTheFlower_Paris.
Recently in Obsessions: