What the Gardenista team is noting, this last weekend of July.
- Only a few days left to vote for your favorite entry in the 2018 Considered Design Awards. Vote now (or to vote for Remodelista projects, head here).
- Traveling in Provence this week, Michelle visited designer Nicole de Vésian’s haunting cloud garden on a hillside in Bonnieux.
- Currently admiring: a dreamy Joshua Tree pool overlooking the desert, clad in Fireclay Tile.
- How to turn your car into a DIY camper.
- Do We Really Need to Watch TV in Nature? Michelle answers the question in her latest column in The Wall Street Journal.
- Fan is having a staycation weekend and headed to Greenwood Gardens in Millburn, New Jersey. (Around in August? Save the date for the twilight garden tour on August 7.)
And, two plant swaps on our radar:
Recently in Obsessions: