Recalling a Parisian garden that reflects the sky, and TK other things on our minds this weekend. Have a look:
- What do you mean, you’ve never visited the oldest surviving example of a Dutch saltbox frame house in America?
- Peak leaf peeping in Chicago is… today.
- Also going on today: Succulent Planting Party by Fair Trade LA.
- For NYC readers, on Nov. 15: Plant tulip bulbs in Long Island City. Then, Nov. 17: Join the New York Restoration Project and the Bronx Brewery to plant bulbs and clear out tree pits in the Bronx.
- Start the season early with two wreath-making workshops at McEvoy Ranch in Petaluma, next Saturday, November 10.
- This weekend Southern California garden emporium Rolling Greens will open a new location in LA’s Arts District, complete with pumpkin workshops and more. Get all the info here (and check out their upcoming holiday events, too.)
- An all-purpose basket for house and garden, high/low edition.
- Five places you’ve never heard of (but can’t miss) in Paris.
Previously in Obsessions: