How to use every part of your pumpkin, a dark DIY bouquet, and eight other things to know about this weekend. Take note:
- ‘Tis the season: toasted pumpkin seeds, three ways.
- And: a DIY black thistle bouquet for late fall.
- A new kind of biodegradable paper designed with bees in mind, honey flower seeds included.
- Plus, 5 things to do with your pumpkins, post-Halloween.
- Today from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Fort Greene, Brooklyn: an opening reception for Dandy Farmer‘s bonsai studio. Head here for more info and to RSVP.
- Macrame plant hangers were in (1970s) then out (for decades), then in (2012) then out, and now… making one is just a calming way to spend the day. There’s a workshop in LA this weekend; check it out.
- Calling all modern witches: attend a plant meditation workshop in San Francisco on October 28.
- 10 times Ikea storage looked expensive.
- And, a shipshape captains’ house in Provincetown with views of the harbor.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Londoners
- Current Obsessions: In the Orchard
- Current Obsessions: Autumn, Deconstructed
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation