Aside from exploring The Power of Scent, here are a few things we obsessed over this week.
- Sleep suspended between two trees.
- Did you enjoy our preview of the NY Orchid Show? Here’s a look at the upcoming San Francisco Garden Show.
- Blue and Gold, clearly.
- Kumquat and Cardamon mini loaf is on the menu for weekend brunch.
- Aspiring food stylists, take note.
- A mist of spring for your face.
- Frozen Nantucket.
- What could be better than a seven day tour of the ChelseaFlower Show in May.
- Sip on Marigolds.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Gardenista is dedicating next week to inspiration we’ve gathered from our Instagram feed–and we’re asking our reader to use the hashtag #GardenistaTravels to show us gardens from around the world. We’ll publish our favorites next week.
- Does your Pinterest feed need more delectable recipes? Consider following Of A Kind’s Designer Approved Recipes board.
Read more from this week in our Power of Scent issue–and head to Remodelista to see a slew of posts about Clean Living.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation