Here’s a look at what we’ve been admiring this week.
- A tour of The Palm House at London’s Kew Gardens.
- 5 chic houseplants and how to keep them thriving.
- Arranging secrets from an expert floral designer.
- To make: Iced Rose Green Tea.
- In anticipation of spring, here are 15 things to know about tulips.
- Have you taken a break from gardening? Here’s how to get back into the craft.
- A Japanese farmer spent two years planting thousands of flowers to help his blind wife smile again.
- Nine twists on planter boxes.
- Lancelot Capability Brown’s most amazing landscapes.
- Getting to know the Ponytail Palm.
- Out next week: the 2016 Spring issue of Pith + Vigor.
- Over on Remodelista: An Australian Idyll.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- We love the pink (and green) community Lotte van Baalen has created with her #plantsonpink Instagram feed (@plantsonpink).
- Photographer Jennifer Causey has corralled some of our favorite gardens, yards and terraces in her Garden + Outdoor Space board.