Why, hello March. Aren’t you a welcome month? On a recent trip to New York City where we saw exactly 0 green leaves in a week, we caught spring fever (and a cold from the passenger next to us on the airplane). Spend the week with us as we find ways to jump start our spring gardens:
- Garden designer Jennifer Lee Segale, our newest contributor, shares tips for grooming your perennial grasses in this week’s Gardening 101 post (hint: a hairbrush is involved).
- We’re enchanted by one-of-a-kind pressed flower artwork from two UK-based designers; see more in this week’s Best of Etsy post.
- Photographer Britt Willoughby Dyer takes us to visit his favorite English bluebells in bloom, amid a white cloud of wild garlic in this week’s Garden Visit.
- We round up our favorite English gardeners’ essential tools and accessories in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces (and wonder why we have such a hard time finding terra cotta cane toppers here in the States).
- We head to London to spend the day with Christine while she works in the garden (and tells us about her amazing clothesline) in this week’s Garden Visit.
- In this week’s Hardscaping 101 post, Janet offers advice on caring for outdoor wood furniture.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation