Whether you’re celebrating the unofficial start of summer at the beach or at home, with a barbecue or a book, here are 8 things to know about this Memorial Day Weekend.
- Six ways to get the summerhouse ready for the season.
- Tonight in New York: Join the Goods for the Study Pen Club.
- We’re dying to get to August, Vincent Van Duysen’s new hotel in a former monastery in Antwerp.
- Attention, East Coasters: Get your summer produce from Misfits Market.
- And, London-based Flowerbx’s signature, single-variety arrangements are now available in NYC.
- Save the date for a book signing of Ma Vie a Paris, plus a guide to the Paris flea markets, with Astier de Villatte: Thursday at Sue Fisher King Co. in San Francisco.
- For the June bride (or any occasion): a springy DIY bouquet, under $20.
- Admiring Wellbeing, a new no-dye, hand-spun collection by Ilse Crawford and NaniMarquina.
Previously in Gardenista Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Design Icons
- Current Obsessions: Florals, Elevated
- Current Obsessions: Spring Things