What we have our eye on lately, from a new gardening app to summer peaches:
- Michelle is on the East Coast this weekend and staying at The Chequit Inn on Shelter Island.
- Revisiting Babylonstoren: Julie is noting the new garden app by the South African farm, including advice from expert gardeners. (And Alexa is planning a dinner party just so she can make this).
- The pros (and cons) of outdoor showers.
- On our wish list: a curtain with small pockets for tucking botanicals and blooms.
- Justine is revisiting a favorite tote, made for picnic season.
- On the market: the French home and gardens where Renoir and Degas had dinner parties with Mary Cassatt, via The Wall Street Journal.
- This week’s most-read: 10 Things Your Landscape Architect Wishes You Knew (But Is Too Polite to Tell You).
- You can now submit your garden or landscape project to the Gardenista team. Here’s how.
- We want to see your summerhouse (and gardens): Tag #GDsummerhouse and @gardenista_sourcebook on Instagram.