This week found us admiring the ideal outdoor light, “ugly” fruits, and one of the prettiest entryways we’ve seen. Read on to learn more.
- Currently reading: Japanese Garden Notes: A Visual Guide to Elements and Design by Marc Peter Keane, a member of our Architect & Designer Directory who specializes in Japanese gardens.
- Extra time this weekend? Consider 20 curb appeal ideas.
- Over on Realtor.com: how to grow a vertical garden.
- The genius of seed bombs.
- Can “ugly” fruits and vegetables help solve world hunger?
A new furniture line echoes the composition of earth, from mountain ranges to sand.
- We’re experiencing tile envy over on Remodelista.
Did a garden object or outdoor space catch your eye this week? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #GDFinds.
For more noteworthy finds and haunts, see our latest posts:
- 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from India
- Object of Desire: Café Furniture with Curb Appeal
- Current Obsessions: Step Outside