We cannot get enough of all the flowers of spring. This week we pored over a new farm collective in northern California, a garden-fresh cookbook, and naturally dyed eggs. Come take a look.
- Why we all should have a birdhouse (or two).
- Some disturbing news about our foxgloves.
- Discussing The Trout Lily Project.
- How the organic trade deficit affects farmers—and what we need to know.
- More stunning eggs, inspired by jewel tones.
- Rose-shaped succulents: a new take on a trend?
- Stacey is stocking up on these fragrant wildflower bundles, perfect for springtime hostess gifts.
- Keeping an eye on the Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s Cherrywatch blossom tracker.
- Early spring mornings on a flower farm.
- Outdoor living ideas to steal from the Golden State.
- A simple primer on growing rosemary and other herbs from cuttings.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Did a garden or outdoor space catch your eye this week? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #GDfinds.
For more idyllic spaces en plein air, visit our latest posts: