Read on to find out what we loved and learned this week.
n season: How to grow Yuzu.
She shed inspiration.
A newly established nature preserve draws the artistic crowd.
- A glimpse inside the bright, chic studio and retail space of Flower Girl NYC.
All hail the vulcan palm.
- A bobbing forest in the Netherlands.
- To make: Carrot and Ginger soup.
- There’s a new brand of seed in town.
- As we look back at the career of the late Alan Rickman, we remember the beautiful gardens in his directorial work, A Little Chaos. Photo via Allstar/BBC Films.
- Nature’s calling: phone cases for plant lovers.
- The plants appear to be winning in this newly designed clothing store in Barcelona.
Latest Instagram and Pinterest Favorites
- Above: We love how the Instagram feed of Whitney Leigh Morris is a panoply of plants (@whitneyleighmorris).
- Topiarius’ Fine Gardening board highlights green-filled terraces and rooftops.
For more Gardenista, visit our latest issue The New Suburban Garden.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation