With summer just a week away, Remodelista ramped up its coverage of light, fresh, breezy projects.
- Remodelista Reconnaissance: The Two-for-One Headboard at The Quist
- Kitchen of the Week: A Pale and Petite Family Cookspace in Barcelona
- The Efficient Kitchen: Snow Peak’s Tabletop Architect Series
- 10 Easy Pieces: Window Air Conditioner Units
- An Atmospheric Manor Hotel in Rural Germany, Redesigned by Studio Oink
- Steal This Look: A Kids’ Sleep Alcove in Red Hook, Brooklyn
- Editors’ Picks: Gifts for Fathers and Father Figures
Frequently asked questions
What are some trending renovation ideas for summer?
Some trending renovation ideas for summer include adding outdoor kitchens, installing vibrant tiles in the bathroom or kitchen, creating outdoor living spaces, and incorporating natural elements like plants and wood.
How can I prepare my garden for the summer?
To prepare your garden for summer, you can start by cleaning up any debris, pruning plants, and adding new mulch to the soil. Additionally, you can consider planting heat-tolerant flowers and vegetables, as well as providing proper irrigation and shading.
What are some tips for designing an outdoor kitchen?
Some tips for designing an outdoor kitchen include selecting durable materials that can withstand outdoor elements, incorporating ample countertop space for food preparation, ensuring proper ventilation for grills, and considering the layout for convenience and functionality.
What are some popular color schemes for summer home decor?
Popular color schemes for summer home decor often include bright and vibrant colors such as citrus shades, ocean-inspired blues and greens, or warm sunset hues like orange and pink. These colors can create a lively and refreshing atmosphere.
How can I create an outdoor living space?
To create an outdoor living space, you can start by selecting comfortable outdoor furniture and arranging it in a welcoming layout. Adding decorative elements like rugs, cushions, and lighting can create a cozy ambiance. Incorporating plants and shade elements like umbrellas or pergolas can also enhance the space.