It may be fall, but Remodelista editors still have a toe dipped into the warm waters of summer—specifically, the Mediterranean.
- “A Hypnotic Optical Effect”: Two Spanish Architects Pattern a 1946 Fisherman’s House in Marine-Blue-and-White Checks
- Remodelista Reconnaissance: Textured Terracotta as Wall Covering
- DIY Macrame Curtain: Erica Tanov’s “Touch of Hippie” Solution for a Doorless Closet
- 10 Easy Pieces: The Best Pasta Makers
- Expert Advice: 10 Eco Best Practices for Home Remodeling and Building Projects from Dirty Girl Construction
- Required Reading: ‘Country Life: Homes of the Catskill Mountains and Hudson Valley,’ by William Abranowicz