Our gardens may be stripped of their vibrant color, but that doesn’t mean visual interest is lacking. Textures, shapes, and a beautiful palette of gold, wheat, and browns can take the spotlight now. Remodelista chose interiors this week that reflect the season’s beautifully pared-down look. Here are some favorites.
- 10 Easy Pieces: Linen-Slipcovered Sofas
- Now Admiring: Handwoven Rugs in Rich Hues from Kiliim in Egypt
- Early June: Textural, Stripped-Back Interiors at a Natural Wine Bar in Paris
- Steal This Look: A Painterly Farmhouse Kitchen in Upstate New York
- Shopper’s Diary: Old Faithful Shop Opens a Second Vancouver Outpost