We might have creaked our way back into the office this week, but we’ve got some serious greenery up our sleeves that we can’t wait to share with you in 2014.
Here, a collection of inspiration we rounded up from around the Internet this week. Turns out we’re not the only ones happy to turn a fresh calendar page.
- Bright light in Emmadime’s studio and just the right number of office plants.
- What makes an office place buzz? This infographic on Productivity Boosters will tell you (spoiler alert: plants!).
- Step by step, Sophia builds a delicately Fragrant Bouquet.
- Ten Teas to Stop Your Sniffles, our own Nettle Tea among them.
- Melanie Stapleton of Cecilia Fox has us wanting to up and leave for Australia.
- Looking for a place to corral your growing plant collection? We’ve got our eyes on this Marble Tray DIY.
- We can’t imagine a better place to spend the afternoon than the plant-filled home of Maria Cornejo and Mark Borthwick. Science says so: Plants Do Compete and Take Time Off.
- Everyone’s going gaga over Ferm Living’s new Plant Stands. We understand entirely.
- The Flower Stills from Chelsea’s Floral Arranging Classes have us wanting spring already.
- Need a desktop distraction? Plant your own Zen Garden.