From greenery in the workplace to the intelligence of bees, here’s what inspired us this week:
- If you’re in New York, join us this weekend when we head over to the Remodelista Market at Park Avenue Garage Sale, 10 W. 56th St., to see the flowers Erin arranged after a trip to the New York City Flower Market.
- Lindsey opened us up to a whole new world of variegated foliage.
- It’s tea time!
- Everything we needed to know about cooking wild mushrooms.
- Plants may be your best coworker.
- Some (great) things in life are free.
- A few of the best B&B’s west of the Mississippi.
- Here’s an exercise for when the cold just gets too cold: plot and plan for spring.
- Over on Remodelista: Where we want to be right now.
- Holidays, holidays: what to get the plant lover in your life.
- This Connecticut scene has us experiencing serious garden envy.
- More proof of the power of bees.
- And royal jelly, for that matter.
- Five favorite dog-friendly houseplants, each one handsome and easy to care for.
- Tara’s getting married. But first: bulbs.
We want to see your gardens–again! Send in photos of your outdoor space for interview and post consideration.
And last, we’re curious about your garden-inspired Thanksgiving plans. Follow us on Instagram and post a photo with the hashtag #gardenistathanksgiving so we can see what you’re up to.