In a city where space is at a premium, London gardens are veering toward a make-the-most-of-it minimalism. This week we’ll visit urban gardens with pared down palettes and clever ideas for making small spaces feel expansive. Join us:
- We visit a small North London front yard given over to a modern victory garden in this week’s Architect Visit.
- In our latest installment of the Gardenista 100 guide to the best furnishings for outdoor living in 2015, we round up our favorite Scandi style rattan lounge furniture.
- Kendra takes us on a tour of modern London’s best small spaces in this week’s Garden Ideas to Steal post.
- In this week’s Steal This Look post, Alexa deconstructs designer Faye Toogood’s London garden.
- Janet takes outdoor furniture care seriously. She shares her secrets for protecting deck and patio furnishings from the ravages of weather in this week’s Hardscaping 101 post.
- A clever marriage between garage and workshop space is our Outbuilding of the Week.
See what the Remodelista editors find as they explore minimal London Interiors this week.