Living small doesn’t mean you can’t live large. This week we’ll make the most of tiny gardens, with a sneak peek at Ikea’s new summer collection for city gardeners and garden rehabs that make the miniature feel grand. Eke out every little bit of pleasure from your garden:
Above: Photograph by Natalie Weiss. For more of this tiny courtyard garden, see Private Paris: At Home with Artist Cecile Deládier.
- We got a sneak peek at Ikea’s new Summer in the City collection for small space gardeners, coming to stores in March. For more, see Ikea.
- Meredith fell in love with a tiny Indoor/Outdoor patio that’s dripping with wisteria so she sourced everything you need to Steal This Look.
- In today’s Garden Design post, we’ll share tips for how to avoid 11 common landscape design mistakes.
- It’s time to start planning–and in some cases planting–your spring edible garden. Start by reading our Hardscaping 101 design guide on Edible Gardens.
- Forced bulb season is in full swing. We’ll be coaxing grape hyacinths to bloom in this week’s DIY.