Why did I not realize for so long that less truly is more? Instead I spent whole decades of my life bent on accumulation and dedicated to the premise that more is more. The simple, pared down aesthetic that we’ll celebrate this week has reformed me. I will be spending the week purging my closets:
Here’s a preview of this week’s upcoming exclusive stories:
- Meredith discovered the world’s most beautiful swimming pool, breathtaking in its simplicity; we’ll visit it later today in this week’s Landscape Architect Visit.
- The perfect outdoor bathroom: it exists and Meredith shows us how to recreate it in this week’s Steal This Look.
- The arrival of spring has prompted Janet to go sleuthing for a very simple–yet difficult to find–garden staple: a beautiful square wooden planter. See her haul in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces.
- Your hardscaping secret weapon? Decomposed granite. Ellen explains why in this week’s Hardscaping 101.
- Justine’s in love. With black pussy willow. Now we are too. You’ll understand why when you see her exclusive photos in this week’s DIY Garden Project.