Start the celebration. This week, we’ll have suggestions on how to design outdoor holiday lights, corral guests’ winter coats, and force bulbs to bloom on cue. Join us:
Above: Photograph by Erin Boyle, from DIY, a Holiday Fire Escape.
- Something about this white-tiled London garden, featured in this week’s Architect Visit, reminds us of snow.
- Come in from the cold. We have some ideas about what to do with guests’ coats, thanks to this week’s Steal This Look.
- Wreath, meet door. Meredith offers tips on stylish front door design in this week’s Curb Appeal.
- In this week’s Required Reading, Cheryl goes off the grid and gets lost in a new book about cabins.
- Left to our own devices, we would light up everything. Janet, our voice of reason, has safety-first tips on outdoor string lighting in this week’s Hardscaping 101.
- The mall is not the only place to get holiday bark, says Lindsay. She’ll show us how to make the once-a-season treat three ways, in this week’s Holiday Recipes.
Julie and the editors at Remodelista are also getting into the holiday spirit. Follow them this week as they Deck the Halls.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation