I’m not the most outdoorsy person: I much prefer what comes after nature activities (going inside and getting warm, preferably with a hot toddy). But these well-made and fashion-forward accoutrements could sway me to spend more time out of doors. For gardeners or outdoorsy types who need no convincing, here are 10 gifts to upgrade their garb and keep them equipped, all year long.
French Work Jacket
Ikea Mesh Bag
Leather Knee Pads
Canvas Pruner Pocket
For a rose gardener, consider gauntlet gloves to protect forearms from thorns. Our pick? We’re long-time admirers of The Pallina Glove ($40) made of washable goatskin leather.
And don’t miss the rest of our gift guides:
- Gift Guide 2018: For the Backyard Farmer
- Gift Guide 2018: 11 Gifts for the Eco-Friendly Gardener
- 2018 Gift Guide: For the Outdoorsy Type
- Gift Guide 2018: For the Plant Lover
- Holiday Gift Guide: 7 Beautiful Books Every Houseplant Lover Needs