- The bay tree got there first—and other reasons to love Bernard Trainor’s gardens, via Garden Design.
- And now for something completely Eichler, via Jason Liske.
- An edible garden for Citizen Kayne, via The Chalkboard.
- No, we can never get enough cilantro pesto. Especially when it’s Amy Palanjian’s.
- I’ll have a historic mansion with that Big Mac, via Old House Web.
- Stop posting photos of your garden, Ben Pentreath, or we will never get any work done.
Finally, get more ideas on how to integrate a swimming pool into your landscape or exterior home project with our Hardscaping 101: Swimming Pools guide.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation