On our radar: 13 new and noteworthy things, indoors and out.
- At long last: Sister City, by the Atelier Ace team, opens May 16 in NYC.
- Next weekend: the Echo Park Craft Fair.
- Fan notes that the antique store Moon River Co.(formerly Moon River Chattel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn) is now “open by appointment or by chance” in South Orange, NJ.
- And, plants for city dwellers: a plant sale on East 12th Street and another at the San Francisco Botanical Gardens.
- Why we love caring for houseplants, via Summer Rayne Oakes and The New Yorker.
- The case for reimagining ruined architecture.
- Introducing Object & Thing, the latest design fair.
- Defining the “Elizabeth Roberts townhouse”. (And, looking back on our first post, way back in 2011.)
- Coveting these 100 percent New Zealand wool dryer balls, now available for pre-order from Food52.
- How to keep your home clutter-free, courtesy of a creative director.
- 5 easy things to swap for plastic.
- And, a new bag for summer weekends away.
Previously in Obsessions on Gardenista: