From rambling old gardens outside Paris to the cure for tulip droop, here are 9 things we’re noting this weekend.
- Which is more surprising: (1) A bride stole wedding flowers from a neighbor’s garden. (2) Facebook has a bride-shaming group.
- Meet the bees of Notre Dame.
- New Yorkers discover you can grow herbs indoors.
- How to cure tulip droop.
- How to dispose of landscaping rocks? Mystery solved.
- World’s prettiest tulip garden.
- Favorite new storage finds, courtesy of Joanna Gaines.
- Are you recycling wrong? And, know your plastics.
Previously in Obsessions: