Among the things we’re noting this weekend: seedlings, almanacs, Our Planet, and the healing power of gardens. Read on.
- Are you watching Netflix’s Our Planet?
- One of Margot’s nature-walk mosaics is on the cover of the latest issue of Beekman 1802’s Almanac; check it out on their Instagram.
- Oliver Sacks prescribes a large dose of gardens.
- Wanted: full-time gardener at Buckingham Palace, salary £18,100 (housing and meals included). Apply by April 24.
- Bald spots? Here’s a solution… for the lawn.
- National Bike Route System, yes we can.
- A new friend to hike with: the Field Guide to the Hudson & Upper Delaware Valleys (spring and summer volumes).
- Next Saturday, join the New York Botanical Garden and The Shops at Columbus Circle for a seedling-planting workshop.
- And, next Saturday at Garden in the Woods in Framingham, MA: a talk by Around the World in 80 Trees author Jonathan Drori.
- 15 favorite gardening essentials you can get delivered to your doorstep by Monday.
- And: the cult of the micro-apartment.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Spring Break
- Current Obsessions: First Signs of Spring
- Current Obsessions: Out Like a Lamb