Here’s a look at what we loved this week:
- A room with a view.
- What’s your water footprint?
- The lowdown on Roundup.
- The French Laundry’s new garden.
- On our wish list: Wearable planters.
- Planning a dinner party?
- Coming soon: Sleek terracotta flower pots made by Brooklyn-based ceramicist Paula Greif.
- 7 self-watering planters.
- Lena Dunham, homeowner.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- We’re following garden writer Rochelle Greayer (@pithandvigor) on Instagram.
- We’re heading outside with The Tiny Twig’s Outdoor Living board on Pinterest.