Michelle spent the weekend painting her wicker sofa (again) and Julie has been putting upholstered outdoor lounge furniture to the test. We’ve rounded up 17 favorite springtime DIYs that our editors are doing in their own homes. Join us for a week of garden projects:
Above: For an easy DIY, see Frugal Flowers: How to Make Supermarket Ranunculus Look Like a Million Bucks.
- We make a house call to a Texas mesa where a new family compound keeps company with old trees and native plants in this week’s Landscape Architect Visit.
- Intrigued by a slew of upholstered outdoor sofas that look as if they’d be just as happy in a living room, Julie rounds up her favorites of the season in 10 Easy Pieces.
- Our editors share 17 DIY spring projects we’re doing in our own homes in this week’s DIY Roundup.
- As we drag our outdoor furniture from storage, Janet is helping us spruce it up for the season. In Hardscaping 101, she tackles care and maintenance of wicker furniture. Meanwhile, don’t miss her earlier installments on Wood Furniture and Metal Furniture care.
- Our Outbuilding of the Week is a tiny barn where pygmy goats live. In Bavaria.
This week the Remodelista editors will be coming outdoors into the sunlight, too, with five days of posts on The Indoor-Outdoor Life.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation