What the Gardenista editors are spotting, on the heels of British Design week and headed into October:
- Upstaters, mark your calendars: Field + Supply is next weekend. See you there.
- For leaf-peepers: a guide to the best New England foliage. (Hint: The leaves tend to be at their most vibrant from early-mid October.)
- What we’re making this weekend: pumpkin, carrot-turmeric-ginger, roasted tomato soups, and more.
- A new idea for curb appeal: Meredith likes the tiled exterior of a restaurant in Guadalajara, Mexico, spotted on Rue Daily.
- Available for rent: a concrete cottage in Cornwall where the interiors and outdoors mesh, over on Dwell.
- For fans of throwback houseplants: NYC shop The Sill is hosting a Ferns 101 workshop in their Lower East Side location on Thursday. More details here.
- Now trending: 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from the Cotswolds, kitchen gardens included.
- Most liked on Instagram: a Cape Cod cottage with charmingly wild gardens. (Follow us for more.)
Recently in Current Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Autumn Still Life
- Current Obsessions: The September Issue
- Current Obsessions: The Antiquarian Garden