Why is the change of seasons so invigorating? As summer soon wraps up we’re anticipating harvesting autumn squash, organizing our gardens––and of course, the release of our new book. Read on to learn what we’ve been inspired by this week.
Above: After two year in the making, we’re thrilled to announce our new book Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Outdoor Spaces, a companion volume to Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home. We curated best outdoor design ideas and visited dozens of gardens with out talent photographer Matthew Williams. Available next month, you can oreorder a signed copy from Terrain. Also available at Amazon.
- These mini “forests” will provide spaces to connect throughout Shoreditch.
- Promoting recognition, inclusion and education of an agrarian space.
- Know your onions: What to prep in your September garden.
Above: Freezing summer? Genius. Blogger Sarah Waldmen incorporates freshly cut edible flowers into her floral ice cube recipe. We’ll be doing the same. Photo courtesy of Sarah Waldmen, @sarah.waldmen.
- 4 fuss-free, easy care container plants.
- The proof is in the numbers: Greenery could lead to longer a lifespan.
- Over on Remodelista: Home and Office Goods from the Oak Men in Denmark.
- On the market: The Kennedys’ expansive (and green) retreat.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: The daily feed of New Hampshire-based gardener and floral designer Jillian Arquette Gallagher of Fruition Flowers is a rhapsody of seasonal blooms (@fruitionflowers).
For more Gardenista visit: Outdoor Furniture: The Return of the Beanbag Chair.