Read on to see what we loved this week:
- We have our eye on a Boxwood Garland from West Elm.
- Here’s a combination we haven’t seen: apple and geranium arrangement.
- ‘Tis the season for butternut squash soup.
- Norm Architects created a series of simple wire pots inspired by Japanese garden style.
- Water less, plus more tips for taking care of houseplants during fall.
- Call for entires: The Association of Professional Landscape Designers is looking for the best of landscape design for their 2016 Design Awards Program. The deadline to submit projects is November 30.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- A cobblestone street lined with potted plants in London captured by travel blogger Jesson Thames (@jessonthames).
- A DIY wreath bar? Genius. For more festive inspiration, follow Modern Farmette’s Holiday board.