What’s ahead for next year? We’re looking at the new landscape, and we like what we see. Join us this week:
- A new kind of kitchen garden: elegant and unruly at the same time. Join us for this week’s Landscape Architect Visit.
- How can you add Curb Appeal for under $100? Let us count the ways.
- Erin makes a dried fruit garland for the holidays in this week’s DIY post.
- Inspired by the transformation of a dark, gloomy garden in central London’s Islington neighborhood, we take notes in this week’s Garden Visit.
- We collect ideas for surprising new ways to use decomposed granite in a garden in this week’s Roundup post.