Take a look at our favorite things from the week:
- Plants abound in blogger Igor Josifovic’s Munich apartment.
- Still making turkey sandwiches?
- We’re coveting everything in Linen Tales’ Etsy shop.
- The best of 2015 in cookbooks.
- A magical garden in Melbourne, Australia.
- Reminder: We have two Remodelista Markets in California coming up. First, we’re headed to Big Daddy’s Antiques in Los Angeles on December 5-6. Then, we’re making our way up to Heath Ceramics in San Francisco on December 12-13. We hope to see you there.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Edible Gardens LA (@ediblegardensla), a vendor at the Remodelista Market in Los Angeles is our latest Instagram discovery.
- Does your Pinterest feed need more houseplant inspiration? Consider following Chaparral Studio’s Planted Inside board.
For more Gardenista, see our Homegrown Holiday issue and head over to Remodelista to read their week dedicated to Handmade Holiday.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation