Take a look at what’s on our radar this week:
- Above: Smudge sticks with a twist. Photograph courtesy of Rip + Tan.
- Three recipes and a Northern California road trip.
- There is a wrong way and a right way to open a Pomegranate.
- Made to Order, prefab houses.
- A Martha Stewart-approved window box in just four steps.
- The Brooklyn Botanic Garden in peak season.
- Head of menswear at J.Crew, Frank Muytjen has an upstate New York garden as beautiful as the house itself.
- Black-thumb-proof houseplants.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Above: Our newest eye candy? Artist Oana Befort’s Instagram feed (@oanabefort).
- Feast your eyes on 1,000+ pins on The Sill’s Planters, Pots, and Vessels board.
- Last Call: The London Remodelista Market is next Saturday, November 15, from 10 am to 6 pm at The New Craftsmen. RSVP here.
Get ready for the season with our week of Holiday Prep and head over to Remodelista to see how they’re gearing up for the holidays.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation