Take a look at what’s on our radar this week:
- Above: Smudge sticks with a twist. Photograph courtesy of Rip + Tan.
- Three recipes and a Northern California road trip.
- There is a wrong way and a right way to open a Pomegranate.
- The Brooklyn Botanic Garden in peak season.
- Head of menswear at J.Crew, Frank Muytjen has an upstate New York garden as beautiful as the house itself.
- Black-thumb-proof houseplants.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Above: Our newest eye candy? Artist Oana Befort’s Instagram feed (@oanabefort).
- Feast your eyes on 1,000+ pins on The Sill’s Planters, Pots, and Vessels board.
- Last Call: The London Remodelista Market is next Saturday, November 15, from 10 am to 6 pm at The New Craftsmen. RSVP here.