Here’s a look at what’s on our radar this week:
- File this under world’s most adorable stocking stuffer: fabric-wrapped paperwhite bulbs in mini terracotta pots.
- For the nomad on your list: DIY travel candle.
- 100 recipes for a holiday classic.
- Add this DIY holiday garland to your list of weekend projects.
- We’ll be making these mini wall terrariums for the indoor gardeners in our lives.
- For a desk or the holiday table: DIY birch wood tea light holder.
- To our readers on the West Coast, our friends at Terrain are bringing a special DIY workshop to the Remodelista Markets in Los Angeles (December 6) and San Francisco (December 13). Sign up today to learn how to make a string garden ornament. We hope to see you there!
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- A buyer and stylist for some of our favorite Northern California shops, Alexandra Sklar (@alexandraskar) shares a behind-the-scenes look into her work.
- Ethereal floral images abound in designer Ana TevÅ¡iÄ‡’s Bloom & Garden Pinterest board.