Heading into the long Memorial Day weekend, we’re finding inspiration from gardens across the globe. Here’s to the unofficial start to summer:
- We want to see your gardens! Our Design Awards are back, launching June 1.
- Six garden maintenance tasks to complete before summer: Have you done them all?
- Ready, Set, Glow!
- Bound for a wedding in Ojai, CA this weekend, Stacey will be making an organic farm-to-table pitstop.
- Margot is heading to Untermyer Gardens in Yonkers, NY, America’s Greatest Forgotten Garden.
- Researching stops for her upcoming trip to Spain and Portugal, Meredith stumbled upon Bellavista del Jardín del Norte in Barcelona and is loving the “florist shop” that serves as the entryway.
- The most beautiful botanicals shop we’ve seen, gardens included.
- In search of ideas for her Spring/Summer 2018 collection, a fashion designer heads to Holland for a flower tour.
Have a garden find we should include in Current Obsessions? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #GDfinds.
For more garden and outdoor space inspiration, consider our recent posts: