Take a look at a few things we’re obsessed with this week:
- Next week we’re diving into Wedding Season. First stop: An airy backyard garden wedding.
- Mother’s Day breakfast in bed.
- How to transform a shed into a creative space.
- Food by color.
- A Brooklyn brownstone with a wild backyard garden, treehouse, and living wall.
- A doghouse is not a bad place to be.
- Today Only: SF florist Baylor Chapman of Lila B. will help you create DIY Mother’s Day Living Tabletop Arrangements, and more than 40 other local artisans will be selling garden and home wares at the Remodelista + Gardenista Market at Marin Country Mart in Larkspur, California. We’ll be there from 9 am to 5 pm.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Keep up with us (@gardenista_sourcebook) today as we Instagram live from the Gardenista Market.
Seeking tabletop inspiration for a Mother’s Day meal? Follow Remodelista’s Entertaining board.