Here’s a look at our recent obsessions:
- Above: We love this Brooklyn terrace submitted to the 2015 Gardenista Considered Design Awards. There’s still time to enter the contest–but hurry–submissions close Monday.
- Curious about sprouting? Here’s a guide.
- Above: On our wish list: Handmade tree swing for one.
- We’re taking notes from a backyard dinner, creatives included.
- Photographer Jane Qing captured an abandoned Chinese city, taken over by the surrounding landscape.
- Blueberries grown in pots? It’s possible.
- Spotted and admired: Leaf typography by graphic designer Twan van Keulen.
- The key to removing a tree stump may surprise you.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Above: We’re following Mill Valley, CA florist Gayle Nicoletti (@bloomingayles_marin).
- Above: For dinnertime inspiration, follow Gardenista contributor and blogger at 66 Square Feet Marie Viljoen’s Wild Foods board.
Read more Gardenista in our White Gardens issue and head to Remodelista to posts dedicated to City Summer.