Read on to see our latest obsessions.
- We loved this tour of Earth Tu Face, a natural apothecary in Oakland, CA.
- What does the California drought mean for stone fruit season?
- Vegetable growing cheatsheet.
- A sleek fire pit for marshmallow roasting and nightly gatherings.
- A quick guide to grilling greens.
- A typical beach hut with an out-of-the-ordinary facade.
- The latest in beehive architecture, The Honey Factory, is made by Italian designer Francesco Faccin. The protective structure “aims to promote urban beekeeping.”
- The formula for stylish gardening shears? Part stainless steel, part bamboo.
- Slow flowers, the movement. And the dinner. Take a stand, $25 off.
- Enter the latest Gardenista Giveaway contest here.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- If your Instagram feed needs more bucolic scenes, consider following Cabin Love (@cabinlove).
- We’re eyeing outdoor living inspiration on Cotton and Flax’s Patio Living board.
Finally, are you planning a Decks & Patios project? Learn everything you need to know on to get started with our Hardscaping 101: Decks & Patios 101 guide.