Here’s a look at a few things we loved this week.
- An off-the-grid shipping container powered by solar panels.
- The process of printing cookbooks.
- There’s a right way and wrong way to feed birds.
- A tour of the Singapore Botanical Gardens, exotic orchids abound.
- Surround yourself with lavender, plus more ways to repel mosquitos.
- The rooftop of Around Pavillion, a new outdoor venue in Copenhagen, peeks over hedges at the Roesenborg Castle.
- 10 steps to make a floral centerpiece.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Our latest Instagram discovery is stylist and photographer Amber Thrane (@amberthrane).
- Warmer temperatures have us dining al fresco. We’re looking to Dara Artisans’ Outdoor Dining board for inspiration.
For more recent posts, see our Country House issue and head over to Remodelista to read their week dedicated to New Americana.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation