Here’s a look at a few things we loved this week.
- An off-the-grid shipping container powered by solar panels.
- The process of printing cookbooks.
- There’s a right way and wrong way to feed birds.
- A tour of the Singapore Botanical Gardens, exotic orchids abound.
- Surround yourself with lavender, plus more ways to repel mosquitos.
- The rooftop of Around Pavillion, a new outdoor venue in Copenhagen, peeks over hedges at the Roesenborg Castle.
- 10 steps to make a floral centerpiece.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Our latest Instagram discovery is stylist and photographer Amber Thrane (@amberthrane).
- Warmer temperatures have us dining al fresco. We’re looking to Dara Artisans’ Outdoor Dining board for inspiration.