Amidst the hustle and bustle, here are 9 things to know.
- To be filed under “most creative use of lichen”: A DIY old man’s beard light catcher for the holidays.
- Attention, LA readers: a workshop to make Christmas ornaments with succulents.
- Another New York story: He designed NYC’s Central Park. Now his home on Staten Island is abandoned. Can it be saved?
- Will you be in Philadelphia December 20? If so, plant swap!
- Quebec, are you going to this plant swap party today?
- 14 gifts for the zero-waster on your list.
- And: the DIY, no-waste way to wrap gifts this year.
- To make this weekend: a DIY leather storage tray.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Houseplant Holiday
- Current Obsessions: ‘Round the Tree
- Current Obsessions: After the Feast
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation