From new resin plant stands to a thistle and oak arrangement, here are a few things we loved this week.
- A stunning tutorial on how to make living ornaments.
- Low-maintenance houseplants for the anti-green thumb.
- We’re making this homemade potpourri that smells like the holidays.
- In case you missed it: Backyard Ice Skating Rinks.
- Design studio Capra Designs debuts its hand-poured resin plant stands.
- House greenery you don’t have to water.
- 3 ways to enjoy Yosemite in the winter.
- Over on Remodelista: A Happiness-Inducing Guesthouse in Brussels
- A seasonal arrangement that celebrates thistle, oak, cedar and redwood.
- Pick of the podcasts: the 2015 highlights from the Away to Garden public radio show.
- To make: Winter Greens and Ginger Soup.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the week
- The bounty of fresh produce in artist Emily Billing’s feed continues to capture our attention (@emersonthoreau).
- We occasionally get lost in the wild grasses of Fennel and Fern’s Terraced Garden board.
For more Gardenista, visit our latest issue Holidays Abroad.