From new resin plant stands to a thistle and oak arrangement, here are a few things we loved this week.
- A stunning tutorial on how to make living ornaments.
- Low-maintenance houseplants for the anti-green thumb.
- We’re making this homemade potpourri that smells like the holidays.
- In case you missed it: Backyard Ice Skating Rinks.
- Design studio Capra Designs debuts its hand-poured resin plant stands.
- House greenery you don’t have to water.
- 3 ways to enjoy Yosemite in the winter.
- Over on Remodelista: A Happiness-Inducing Guesthouse in Brussels
- A seasonal arrangement that celebrates thistle, oak, cedar and redwood.
- Pick of the podcasts: the 2015 highlights from the Away to Garden public radio show.
- To make: Winter Greens and Ginger Soup.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the week
- The bounty of fresh produce in artist Emily Billing’s feed continues to capture our attention (@emersonthoreau).
- We occasionally get lost in the wild grasses of Fennel and Fern’s Terraced Garden board.
For more Gardenista, visit our latest issue Holidays Abroad.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation